pirmdiena, 2010. gada 25. oktobris

Not realy a winter sleep jet! :D

Yea...
Haven't done what I have planned to do last week, 'cus the car is still moving and it's repaired, well... almoust - this morning I found out that I have flat tire and as I didn't have any spare time I haven't checked and repaired the tire, but this is not why I'm writting.
Last friday was my first real experience with 250HP, iced road and RWD - it was a bit slippery! :D
For the first time I was glad, that there are plenty people who are driving realy realy slowly - not faster than 50 kmph, because every time I tried to accelerate rear wheels just went crazy and I was standing in one place although spedometer showed about 30-45 kmph... :D burnout without tire nor soul burning.
Few pictures from first snowy days! :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru