Today was weard a weard day! :D
Morning - very sunny and it felt just like the spring is here, but then in the afternoon - snow! SNOOWW! That was just awkward! But I guess it's normal. But I have some news.
Sooo - 07.04 - Ropaži! First time this year, first meeting or at leats something like that and I'm going and my dad - two Birdy's! Next weekend I'm going to take off my gas tank, clean it, replace fuel filter, clean also the floor, put on some anti corosion foams e.t.c, so that my car is clean, shiny and ready for this season, 'cus it's going to be the best ever! :))))
If everything will be as planned, then this season my car will visit these countries:
LV - of course :D
LT, EE, DE, POL, BY and maybe some other... This will be CRAZE! ;P
But for now - have a nice weekend!
See ya
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru