trešdiena, 2011. gada 29. jūnijs

Final news about car

So. The final news about my car.
Was driving home from work 10 min ago and just drove behind some random car and then suddenly looked at spidometer. And guess what! How fast do you think I was driving? Right - more than 70 km/h -> ~94 km/h. And with no spitting or choking - clean and smooth driving. And I did nothing more to my car since this mornings engine check at my mechanic and he just checked the car... So there are only one real explenation - something was inside the carb and carb didn't like it or Poland gasoline was too bad or the opposite - too good and clean for my engine. Who knows.
But I can say one thing - it feels damn good, that I can drive easy and clean again! :))))))
So - need to get ready for next trip. Where shall I drive? Not far and somewhere here in Latvia -> Cabrio meeting on 09.07 or to American Beauty Car Show to Haapsalu (Estonia)?
What do you say?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru